MHCH is currently accepting grant applications for the 2021-2022 Global Rural Nursing Virtual Collaboration Learning Grant. Applications will be accepted until July 15th, 2021.
Global Rural Nursing Virtual Collaboration Learning Grant 2021-2022
The Matson Halverson Christiansen Hamilton (MHCH) Foundation Global Rural Nursing Virtual Collaboration Learning Grant (GRNVCLG) provides funding that promotes collaboration, learning and global connections. Applicants must partner with an international university or organization to co-apply, so that nursing students and nurse educators can collaborate in virtual learning environments on rural population health projects. This grant opportunity encourages:
- An improved understanding of different rural cultures and population health concerns
- The use of virtual networking tools
- On-going global relationships and connections
- Creative sharing of results
2021-2022 Grant Opportunity
- Four sets of co-applicants will be awarded a $5,000 grant.
- Funding will be split 50/50 between international co-applicants so that each receives $2,500.
- Grant funding must be used between August 2021–May 2022.
- The deadline to apply is July 15, 2021.
About Our Grant Development Process
We have an internal process with our Board of Directors for identifying Priorities and areas of focus on an annual basis. Funding is awarded to pre-selected organizations and programs that match that focus.
MHCH is currently involved in programs that leverage healthcare as a vehicle for rural community and economic development. To learn more about our annual strategic planning process please visit Our Approach to Support and to learn more about current programs visit our Our Programs page.