International Rural Nursing Conference Rapid City, South Dakota July 19-21, 2016
Please join us in the scenic Black Hills of western South Dakota! The International Rural Nursing Conference will be held July 19-21, 2016 in Rapid City, South Dakota. This conference will be led by the Matson Halverson Christiansen Hamilton Foundation (MHCH), South Dakota State University, and the University of South Dakota, in conjunction with the Rural Nursing Organization.
Conference Theme: Rural Nursing and Healthcare in the New Frontier
The purpose of this conference is to convene rural healthcare nurses and other health professionals, researchers and educators to discuss various topics of importance to rural health. Conference sessions will address seven critical areas: education, evidence-based clinical practice, health policy/Affordable Care Act, hot topics in critical access hospitals, research, clinical outcomes/health disparities, and quality and clinical markers in rural hospitals.
- Strengthen opportunities for networking, collaboration, and building partnerships to address rural health needs.
- Create an environment of learning and international collaboration with a focus on improving the quality of healthcare in rural a populations.
- Explore the impact of health care reform on rural populations.
- Identify strategies for improving health and the delivery of health services in rural areas
- Review key challenges and strategies related to rising costs, evolving reimbursement, and delivery models to improve rural health outcomes.
Abstract submissions have now been closed
Exhibitor Space is Full
Conference Assistance Scholarships are no longer available
Plan your vacation around this conference and visit the beautiful Black Hills and other beautiful places in Rapid City!
Thanks to our 2016 Platinum Sponsors!