International Rural Nursing Conference Rapid City, South Dakota July 19-21, 2016
Thank you for your support in helping to ensure the International Rural Nursing Conference was a huge success! We enjoyed your participation and the opportunity to meet such outstanding individuals who are passionate about improving rural healthcare. You will find many of the presentations from the conference available on the website on the Presentations Page. Simply click on the links to download. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email email@example.com.
Conference Theme: Rural Nursing and Healthcare in the New Frontier
The purpose of this conference is to convene rural healthcare nurses and other health professionals, researchers and educators to discuss various topics of importance to rural health. Conference sessions will address seven critical areas: education, evidence-based clinical practice, health policy/Affordable Care Act, hot topics in critical access hospitals, research, clinical outcomes/health disparities, and quality and clinical markers in rural hospitals.
- Strengthen opportunities for networking, collaboration, and building partnerships to address rural health needs.
- Create an environment of learning and international collaboration with a focus on improving the quality of healthcare in rural a populations.
- Explore the impact of health care reform on rural populations.
- Identify strategies for improving health and the delivery of health services in rural areas
- Review key challenges and strategies related to rising costs, evolving reimbursement, and delivery models to improve rural health outcomes.
Thanks to our 2016 Platinum Sponsors!